Personal data means data about an individual who can be identified from that data; or from that data and other information to which an organisation has or is likely to have access. Simple examples of personal data could include name, ID number, phone and other contact information.
II. WHEN DOES TEKKICART COLLECT PERSONAL DATA?
1. We will/may collect personal data about you:
– when you access and/or visit our website;
– when you submit any form, including, but not limited to, contact forms or other forms relating to any of your order/sales;
– when you interact with us, such as phone calls, written letters, personal, social media, emails or through the website. This includes, without limitation, through cookies which we may deploy when you visit our website;
– when you provide us with feedback or messages;
– when you submit personal data to us for any reason.
The above is not a complete list and sets out some common instances of when personal data about you may be collected.
III. WHAT PERSONAL DATA WILL BE COLLECTED?
1. The personal data we may collect includes but is not limited to:
– email address;
– home address;
– phone number;
– any other infos about you when you visit or interact with our webiste.
2. If you do not want us to collect your given information/personal data, you may opt out at any time by notifying us in writing and we will delete your personal data from the system. Be aware that personal bound special features like accessing accounts could be disabled after deletion of personal data.
IV. COLLECTION OF OTHER DATA
As with most websites and mobile applications, your device sends information which may include data about you that gets logged by a web server when you browse our platform. This typically includes without limitation, your Internet Protocol (IP) address, computer/mobile device operating system and browser type, type of mobile device, the characteristics of the mobile device, the unique device identifier (UDID) or mobile equipment identifier (MEID) for your mobile device, the address of a referring web site (if any), and the pages you visit on our website and mobile applications and the times of visit, and sometimes a “cookie” (which can be disabled using your browser preferences) to help the site remember your last visit. The information is also included in anonymous statistics to allow us to understand how visitors use our website.
Some applications like Google Maps may collect precise information about the location of your mobile device using technologies such as GPS, Wi-Fi, etc. We collect, use, disclose and process this information for one or more purposes including, without limitation, location-based services that you request; or for delivering relevant content to you based on your location; or for allowing you to share your location to other users as part of the services under our mobile applications. For most mobile devices, you are able to withdraw your permission that allows us to acquire this information on your location through your device settings. If you have questions about how to disable your mobile device’s location services, please contact your mobile device service provider or the device manufacturer.
We may sometimes implement “cookies” or other features to allow us or third parties to collect or share information that will help us improve our website and to implement new features. “Cookies” are identifiers we transfer to your computer or mobile device that allow us to recognize your computer or device and tell us how and when the website is visited, by how many people and to track movements within the website. We may link cookie information to personal data.
VI. HOW THE INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE US ARE USED?
We may collect, use, disclose and/or process your personal data for one or more of the following purposes:
– to consider and process your sign-up with us;
– to manage, operate, provide your use of our website;
– to provide a faster method for you to submit information to us and allowing us to contact you;
– to enforce our Terms of Service or agreements;
– to protect personal safety and the rights, property or safety of others;
– for identification and/or verification;
– to contact you per phone or with text message, email or postal mail for the purposes of administering and/or managing the Site, such as but not limited to communicating administrative information to you relating to our site. You acknowledge and agree that such communication by us could be by way of the mailing of correspondence, documents or notices to you, which could involve disclosure of certain personal data about you to bring about delivery of the same as well as on the external cover of envelopes/mail packages;
– to conduct research, analysis and development activities (including, but not limited to, data analytics, surveys, technology development and/or profiling), to analyse how you use the website, to improve and/or to enhance our website;
– to respond to legal processes or to comply with or as required by any applicable law, governmental or regulatory requirements of any relevant jurisdiction, including, without limitation, meeting the requirements to make disclosure under the requirements of any law binding on Tekkicart;
– to produce statistics and research for internal and statutory reporting and record-keeping requirements;
– to audit our website; to prevent or investigate any fraud or unlawful activity;
– to store, host, back up (whether for disaster recovery or otherwise) of your personal data
VII. HOW DO WE PROTECT CUSTOMER INFORMATION?
VIII. DO WE DISCLOSE INFORMATION WE COLLECTED FROM VISITORS TO OUTSIDE PARTIES?
We never disclose information to outside third-parties, except for those who are needed to fulfill the purpose of your orders, such as but not limited to contracted Delivery Services for the purpose of delivery of your ordered items.
IX. SECURITY OF INFORMATION COLLECTED BY THIRD PARTIES
X. HOW CAN YOU WITHDRAW CONSENT?
You may withdraw your consent for the collection, use and/or disclosure of your personal data in our possession or under our control by sending an email to our Tekkicart admin at firstname.lastname@example.org. However, your withdrawal of consent may mean that we will not be able to continue assessing your account as well as any information provided by you to us.
XI. QUESTIONS, CONCERNS OR COMPLAINTS?
Please contact us if you have any questions or concerns about our privacy practices. You can do so by email: email@example.com
Date: January 1, 2023